Properties in London
Properties to let
Station Road, Finchley central, N3
- Compact one bedroom flat
- En-suite shower room and W.C
- Separate reception
- Communal washer/dryer for tenants use
- No water rates
Compact one bedroom flat set on the 1st floor of conversion, 2-3 minute walk to Finchley central tube(Northern line) and the many amenities of the high street including waitrose, Sainsbury's and Te...
The Woodlands, Southgate, London N14
- Ground floor self contained studio flat
- Recently refurbished
- Inclusive of bills
- Close to amenities and many transport links
- Central heating
- Off street parking
A lovely ground floor self contained studio flat situated a convenient location close to many amenities and transport links. Recently refurbished with laminate flooring and fully fitted kitchen. F...
Royal College Street,Camden, NW1
- Studio Room
- Separate Kitchen
- Laminate Flooring
- Available Unfurnished
- Easy walk to Camden Stations
A lovely, first floor studio flat, located just around the corner from Camden Overground station and within easy walk Camden Underground and the areas vast shopping & recreational amenities.
Parkway, Camden, NW1
- Top Floor one bedroom converted apartment
- Open plan kitchen/lounge
- Lots of natural light
- Close to Regent's Park
- Moments walk from Camden Town station
Set in the heart of Camden on Parkway, located between Camden Town underground station and Regents Park is this one bedroom apartment on the top floor of a period property.
Camden Road, London N7 0LG
- Spacious 1 bedroom furnished flat in a period conversion. Great location within 10 mins walk to Holloway and Caledonian Road tube stations, Caldeonian Park and many shops/restaurants. Bright and airy with large windows.
Spacious 1 bedroom furnished flat in a period conversion. Great location within 10 mins walk to Holloway and Caledonian Road tube stations, Caldeonian Park and many shops/restaurants. Bright and ai...
Mornington Crescent, Camden, NW1
- Newly refurbished
- Short walk to Mornington Crescent station
- Walking distance to Regents Park
Good size, bright and airy studio flat, set on the 3rd floor of period conversion. Just moments from Mornington Crescent station and a short walk away from Regents park.
- Top Floor
- Period Conversion
- Wood Flooring
- Large Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
Set on the top floor of this period property is this bright and airy two double bedroom converted flat. Ideally situated for ease of access to local amenities and stations. Virtual tours available
- Top Floor Period Conversion
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen To Reception
- Bright And Airy
- Natural Light
- Large Living Space
- Fantastic Location
Set on the top floor is this large two double bedroom property. The flat it self benefits from ample amounts of natural light and wooden flooring throughout. Located in a fantastic and quirky pedes...
Mornington Terrace, Camden, NW1
- Walking distance to Camden Town underground station
- Walking distance to Mornington Crescent underground station
- Fitted kitchen
- Walking distance to Regent's park
One double bedroom flat with shower room and ample fitted storage, separate reception room with wooden floors and a fully-fitted separate kitchen. just a short stroll away from both Camden town und...
Bayham Street, NW1
- Double Bedroom
- Bright Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Laminate Floors
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Entryphone System
A bright and well-presented second floor, 1 bedroom purpose-built flat, in the heart of Camden and within easy walking distance of Camden High Street and both Camden & Mornington Crescent undergrou...